The Secretariat is established under Section 7 of the Computer Misuse and Cybercrimes Act 2018 which comprise the Director,public officers and consultants.
The secretariat operates in six departments to ensure implementation of the decisions of the
Committee and execution of tasks.
NC4 Secretariat Departments
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP)
- National Computer and Incident Response Team (NCIRT)
- National Public Key Infrastructure (NPKI)
- Codes of Practice and Standards
- Capacity Building and Training
- Coordination and Liaison